JARZIE'S Indoor Simulated Golf is a state of the art golf training facility that opened in the North end of Guelph in October 2011. It features top of the line simulators, training analysis equipment and software. These versatile 15 x 10 foot screens can be used for their intended golf purposes as well as used for gaming (x-box, kinect etc.). The 5000 square foot, open concept facility is a safe, child friendly environment that can now offer camp experiences not seen elsewhere in Guelph. Our facility also has outdoor space that can be used for organized games and activities. All camps are broken into age appropriate groups so that each child can get the most out of their week with us.
|Week 1||July 2-5 (4 days)||Junior Games and Gaming Camp||9:00am-5:00pm|
|Week 2||July 8-12||Int. Games and Gaming Camp||9:00am-5:00pm|
|Week 3||July 15-19||Int. Games and Gaming Camp||9:00am-5:00pm|
|Week 4||July 22-26||Int. Games and Gaming Camp||Full|
All campers are to be picked up by 5pm.
Junior Games and Gaming Camp
All of our games and gaming camps will include both indoor and outdoor elements based on daily weather conditions. Indoor elements in our air conditioned facility will include golf simulators, huge gaming systems that stretch from floor to ceiling (imagine booths with 10 foot high screens dedicated to rock band or kinect), in addition to more traditional group and board games. Outdoor elements will include a variety of shorter games (sport related games, bubbles, water challenges, messy games) This camp will use a wide variety of games and activities for an age group that doesn’t sit still or stay engaged in one activity for long periods of time.
Intermediate Games and Gaming Camp
All of our games and gaming camps will include both indoor and outdoor elements based on daily weather conditions. Indoor elements in our air conditioned facility will include golf simulators, huge gaming systems that stretch from floor to ceiling (imagine gaming areas with 10 foot high screens dedicated to rock band or kinect), in addition to more traditional group and board games. Outdoor elements will include a variety of games that employ both skill and strategy. (sport related games, survivor/endurance challenges, water games) This camp will use a wide variety of games and activities for an age group can build on knowledge and skill as well as team building to accomplish goals and challenges.
General camp information
- Please only send nut free lunch and snacks. 2 snacks for full day camps as we will be very active.
- Please provide indoor shoes and socks in addition to outdoor shoes appropriate to active play. As a good portion of our day is spent outdoors, please send your child with sunscreen. These items may be left at JARZIE’S for the duration of the week.
- There is a strong chance that games and gaming camps will include getting messy; please only send clothes in which messy play is acceptable play.
- All campers must have a completed registration form on file. Form MUST be completely filled in.
- Registration can be done at 175 Dawson Road anytime after March 1, 2013. Alternatively JARZIE’S can e-mail you registration forms and take credit card payments over the phone. Receipts will be mailed.
- All full camps will have waiting lists, we will contact you ASAP should a spot open up for your child.
- Acceptable methods of payment include; cash, debit if done at 175 Dawson Road, visa or mastercard (a $5 service fee will apply for credit cards), personal checks with proper ID. Please note that we cannot accept personal checks after June 10, 2013. All of our camps have maximum numbers, your acceptance to camp is confirmed when we receive full payment. There is a $25 charge for NSF checks. Receipts for tax purposes will be issued.
- Cancellation policy. Campers that cancel their experience to camp more than 7 days before the beginning of camp will receive a full refund minus a $25 administration fee. Campers that withdraw from camp with less than 7 days prior to the start of camp will not receive a full or partial refund.
Games and Gaming Camps – 5 days = $ 165.00
Games and Gaming Camps – 4 days = $ 132.00